May 8, 2011

Halijah Omar,


Hi, Salam :)
Selamat Hari Ibu untuk semua ibu-ibu di Malaysia, HAHA.

Mum, i'm just want to say I Love You. You are my everything. You are my sunshine and my ONLY one. You make me happy and cheerful my life. Too many sacrifices that mum do for me. Always accompany me what ever i faced. Mum, you was sacrificed your energy, time, money and everything for me and along.

I was always stubborn, do not listen to your advice, against what you said, do not care about what you say, make you crying thinking about me and make you angry is 99% my habit but 1% is i love you mum. No one can replace you. You are the best mum i had, i dont want the another MOKCIK to be my mum. I love triple of you, mum! Babah! Along! I want you all till last my breath, promise me? :(

Nak cakap melayu pulak lahh, nanti orang cakap kite belagak pulak. Hari ni aku tak call pon Cik Jah. Bukan pe, aku sakit telinge derr, tak tau lahh kenape. D/c pon takdek. Menyampah betol. Then, dalam kul 9p.m aku call. Cik Jah tengah tengok babah basuh motor. Tengok jeke Cik Jah, HAHAH. Then, Cik Jah tanye aku nape tak call hari ni, senyap jer. Then, aku cakap lahh aku sakit telinge. Hambikk kau Cik Jah bebel kat aku. Dah macam doktor dahh, Cik Jah pesan soh habis an antibiotik yang doktor kasi tu, aku pon yea kan aja. HAHHA. Tapi sakit gaban tadi, naseb baek ada kak farahin tolong check an telinge aku. Dah kurang dahh sakit tu. Ni dok on9 lagi tak rase sakit. Baguih telinge ni memahami aku. HHAHAH.

Last but not least, selamat hari ibu Cik Jah.
Hadiah 2 minggu lagi sampai ekh, :D

pstt: my love always with you my family, :))




No comments: